Thursday 28 October 2010

Celestial Moisturizer - Heavenly moisturizer for sensitive skin - Recommended!!

Now, the Scottish cold always makes my face very dry -  I have to use a good moisturiser everyday and I always stick to Nivea - very recently my work colleague has been talking about Lush  - so last week I thought I will give it a try . And my my did I like it - well loved it landed up spending £25 on this moisturiser - but I have to say it is well worth the price.
I agree it is a bit pricey but hey let us face it - it is something that is going to be rubbed all over my face so I cannot compromise on quality. The next thing I am going to buy is the cupcake facemask - looks tempting !! Have you tried it? Score it....
 
Although it's true that some perfumes can irritate sensitive skin, like stronger spice oils, others are really good for preventing redness and reactions. Natural vanilla absolute is one of them. It is used in Celestial for its soothing effect and intoxicating scent. Almond milk is wonderful for calming irritated skin. This moisturizer helps to create a light barrier and keeps skin in good condition. Almond milk is creamy and moisturizing.
My verdict :
 
Light, non-greasy
Keeps my face hydrated throughout the day
Does not cause irritation or breakouts
Pleasant smell
 
Over all - Good - Try it !!
And no I am not getting any commission from Lush to promote this !!

No comments:

Post a Comment