Thursday 1 September 2011

Velvet is back!

The weather forecast in Scotland does promise me some rain and temperature drop! (surprise surprise). So I think it is the right time to think of some fresh things to add to my wardrobe.

I hear renewed military style; new cuts of suits and velvet are some of the main things to dominate men’s of fashion minds this fall/ winter season along with some last year’s pieces.

Keeping this in mind I am going to buy this velvet blazer in black. Available for around £60 in the high-street I think it is great investment. Perfect with a turtle neck and jeans, or a striped shirt and bow-tie – take your pick :- )

Don't be afraid to wear it even in brighter colours. When I think of velvet the colours that come on my mind are purple and black. Choose wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment