Wednesday 6 October 2010

Swaroski Hot Diamond Necklace - Maybe a Christmas Present for my Mum!!

I  have been eyeing this gorgeous Swaroski Hot Diamond Necklace for my mother for almost a year. It is available for three hundred and ten pounds but I am hoping that I will be able to get it for a big discount in the winter sale.


I think it is classy piece of jewellery which would look fantastic on my mother and she will be able to wear it for a long time. The only thing I will need to do it start saving for it now three hundred pounds is hell lot of a money!! But I think this is worth it. My mum is lucky isn't she?

7 comments:

  1. Your mum is going to love it - I bought this last year in dark red cherry colour it it worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought this for Komal last month. :)

    Its really good. I'm sure she'll love it.

    --girish

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get it from Girish - wait is worth three hundered pounds or did you get it cbeaper ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ayush .....
    nice space...just love dat necklace.....beautiful.where r u planning t get it from....ur mum is gona love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Biny, Thanks am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it from India.. paid Rs. 22,000/- after a discount (from a known source). I'm as poor with financials as I always was so please calculate how many pounds it translates into.

    Let me know if you want me to get it from here and send it to aunty.

    --girish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girish thanks - you are very kind. But that equates to £314 same price as here :-(

    ReplyDelete